Senior Software Developer
Required: Must be a U.S. resident living on U.S. soil.
Motivity is a behavioral health software start-up funded by grants backed by the National Institutes of Health. We have a passion for improving the clinical outcomes of children and young adults on the autism spectrum. Our software helps patients, families and caregivers adhere to complex treatment plans by tracking activities and behaviors, and providing context-relevant instructions on demand.
We are seeking a Senior Software Developer to lead, analyze, design, develop and implement new or existing applications using Agile methodologies.
- Take on varied roles within a small, growing team of engineers
- Tackle full stack development concerns in the frontend, backend and infrastructure
- Provide technical leadership on work efforts, and follow and improve established processes for the software development life cycle.
- Work closely with the team on architecture, design and code reviews, while continuing to spend the majority of their time doing hands-on development.
- Work closely with business stakeholders to ensure requests meet the needs of the business and clinical product leaders
- Provide technical support as necessary to customers and third-party vendors; help identify and resolve reported and unreported issues
- Knowledge and experience with different programming paradigms such as functional programming, object oriented, and declarative programming
- Minimum education level of a Bachelor's degree, preferably in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
- Minimum of 10 years of work experience in software development
Nice To Haves
- Experience with F# or other functional programming languages (our software is full stack F#)
- Experience with distributed systems (and Microsoft Orleans)
- Experience with the .NET ecosystem
- Experience with cloud computing and Microsoft Azure
- Work from home with flexibility to be successful and complete your work in the way that works best for you
- Experience a growing, highly innovative and collaborative startup environment
- Health/Dental/Vision insurance
- Paid time off and a flexible schedule